Residenza Cavallini is located in the shadow of St. Angels Castle in one of the most enviable location in Rome, a stone’s throw from Piazza Cavour and the St. Peter's Basilica and a few hundred meters from Piazza Spagna (Spanish Steps) and Piazza Venezia. Close to the main shopping streets of The Capital you will enjoy an inviting atmosphere between past and present: the background of the most important sightseeings when you can stroll through the shops of Via Condotti, Via del Corso, Via Frattina and Via Cola di Rienzo or stay in one of the restaurants of Rome. Residenza Cavallini, along the banks of the Tiber blond, is the ideal place to spend a holiday immersed in the beauty of Rome.
Via Pietro Cavallini, 12, Roma, Italia
How to get to Residenza Cavallini
From the Termini train station
- Take bus route 70 for 12 stops and get off at Via Vittoria Colonna. Walk along for 150 metres in the direction of the Tiber River. Via Pietro Cavallini will be in your left.
- Alternatively, you can take the Metro Line A in the direction of “Battistini” and get off at “Spagna”. Walk along Via Condotti until you reach Via Tomacelli. Continue along this road and cross the river via the bridge Ponte Cavour. Once over the bridge, the road changes to Via Vittoria Colonna. Continue along here and take the first right into Via Pietro Cavallini, where we are located at number 12.
From Fiumicino airport (Leonardo da Vinci)
SitbusShuttle offers to its customers the possibility to reach the center f Rome from the airports of Fiumicino. Get it just in front of the Terminal 3 SitbusShuttle leaves every 30 minutes directly to Via Crescenzio (The stop “Vatican“). The cost of the ticket is Euros 6,00. When arrived to Vatican stop cross Square Cavour to the direction of the river Tiber. Walk for 200 meters along Vittoria Colonna street and you will find via Pietro Cavallini on your left. We are located at number 12. For further information, please visit: http://www.sitbusshuttle.com/en/
From Ciampino Airport
You can take the Terravision Shuttle Bus from the airport which will drop you off at Via Marsala (next to Termini Train Station). Then just follow the instructions mentioned above for Termini. For further information, please visit: http://www.terravision.eu
Pick-up service to / from airport
On your request we can organize a pick up/ drop off from/to the airports Fiumicino and Ciampino with a private car. The cost is 50 euros one way for a car. To book it please send us your flight number and the arrival time.
Main distances from the monuments and points of interest
- Mausoleum of Hadrian – 690 meters / 8-minute walk
- Ara Pacis Museum of Augustus – 450 meters / 5 minutes walk
- People’s Square – 900 meters / 10 minutes walk
- Trevi Fountain – 1300 meters / 12 minutes walk
- Spanish Steps – 850 meters / 10 minutes walk
- St. Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museum – 1500 meters / 15 minutes walk
- Piazza Navona – 930 meters / 10 minutes walk
- Colosseum and Venezia Square, the Roman Forums 1,9 Km/ 3 bus stops
- Pantheon – 930 meters / 10 minutes walk
- Shopping: Via Condotti, Via del Corso, Via di Ripetta, Via del Babuino e Via Frattina – 700 meters / 8 minutes walk